Monday 26 August 2019

Disable screen orientation hot keys in windows 8 (ctrl alt arrow)



I want to disable the screen orientation hot keys. I have tried looking in the NVIDIA control panel, but I have not found the option in there yet.


Details:



  • I am using an Asus Zenbook running windows 8.

  • My computer runs both the intelHD graphics that is integrated into the i7 proccessor and a NVIDIA 650m.



Answer



The screen orientation keys are probably provided and controlled by the Intel HD driver (it's been a standard feature of Intel video drivers for years now).


Use the Intel HD utility to disable them:


enter image description here


No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...