Saturday 31 August 2019

email - How to back up gmail to my computer?


I am using gmail as a part of Google Apps for Domains. I'd like to back up all my email.


I've tried setting up IMAP in Thunderbird and it works reasonably well (except it times out way too much, forcing me to help it along manually). However, I have a ton of labels, which in the IMAP land map to folders. And in Thunderbird, you have to click on each folder separately and tell it to download everything. Painful.


Is there a tool that will let me do this easier?



Answer



There are many ways to do this:



No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...