Thursday 30 January 2020

usb flash drive - Cant Re-install Mac os x 10.10

Last night i factory reset my mums mums MacBook pro.
I had got to the point where I had to re install mac os x. I selected the hard drive I wanted it on and it prompted me with a apple id sign in. I knew from then that my or my mothers apple Id wasn't going to work because my mum told me she had got it off trade me ( like ebay but in NZ ) 
I've tried making a bootable usb drive to re install lion os x but it didn't work, or I just didn't do it right. Its a MacBook Pro 2010 mid I think and I am stumped on what to do, now that it has no operating system on it or anything on it now, only thing that works is the utilities mode. 
All help is very appreciated. 


Thanks 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...