Monday 27 January 2020

worksheet function - Multiple Search Formula in Excel

I am trying to find a formula which will search one cell for specific words.


I would like the outcome of the formula to be words I have selected.


The example of this I have is if one cell shows the list of ingredients, and the other cell shows a list of allergens. I need the formula to search the list of ingredients and choose the allergens.


enter image description here


I know that I could use the find function so that it came back with one result and then concatenate the results but there must be a more simple way!


Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...