Monday 27 January 2020

video - Repairing corrupt MP4

I took a video from my Android phone (Sony Xperia P, if you need to know), and before I could stop recording it, the phone memory got full and the phone got hanged too. I rebooted the phone, the video was there, but I couldn't play it from any media player on Android. It's in mp4 format.


So I tried to open it on PC and Mac with different video player, like VLC, quick Time, Windows Media Player etc., but none of them can play it. I know that the video is corrupted, but I believe it's repairable, since it got more than a GB in size. Is there anything that I can try to repair the video file? The video is really important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...