Monday 27 January 2020

windows 8 - Is there a way to adjust mouse pointer speed for individual monitors?

Is there a way to adjust the mouse pointer speed for each individual monitor? I'm running two equally sized monitors, one is 4K, the other is 1080p, which means everything on the 1080p monitor is twice as large and moves twice as fast relative to the display area. What I'd like to do is have the mouse pointer switch to a lower speed when on the 1080p monitor. This should be doable with drivers or some scripting. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I can figure things out from there myself.


My current mouse is the Logitech M500 with the SetPoint driver software running under Windows 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...