Saturday 25 January 2020

Windows 7 save dialog hang - any solutions?

Far too often, the save dialog on some of my windows applications - notepad, paint, ms word etc hangs, and does not recover.


Due to this, the only option available is a kill, in which case data is lost for programs which do not automatically backup.


Here is a screenshot: enter image description here


I searched on Google and various entries came up regarding users seeing this problem, but I did not find any resolution / patch for this.


Did any of you hit this issue and fix it, or have any suggestions how I can get rid of the issue?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...