Monday 27 January 2020

cleaning - How to clean a keyboard in Toshiba laptop?


I have Toshiba Satellite Pro P300-1CG with slim keyboard. I haven't spilled anything major on it, but I often eat in front of the laptop while watching some videos. Therefore small drops of milk and other liquids often leave spots at the laptop and sometimes go between keys. And it's not to mention small dust particles that have been falling though during last 1.5 years.


It's not that my keyboard is working badly, but I would like to have it clean. I assume I need to disassemble it. How do I do it? I would like to avoid disassembling whole laptop and there is suspicious plastic holder on the top of the keyboard (see picture) - maybe I can use it to remove just keyboard? Also keys don't go off if I just pull them up with the knife. Should I do it at all (maybe the risk to break something is too high)?


Laptop



Answer



Found this:


enter image description here


After removing this one can remove keyboard and clean it separately.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...