Monday 2 December 2019

windows 7 - How to take FileZilla credentials from the software's interface?

Hi I use FileZilla to transfer files to the server via FTP.


I connected to FileZilla from my computer months ago. I entered the server address, port & administration password on to the startup window of the software & checked the "Always connect to this server" option ON. So, every time I start FileZilla, It connects to my server automatically & I never had to remember my credentials.


I know it's in the software itself..somewhere...like in a cache memory or something. I need to get those details. How can I take those credentials from the FileZilla client installed in my desktop pc.? Is it even possible?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...