Saturday 21 December 2019

printing - Print multiple photos in Windows 10 like the old Photo Viewer app could in old Windows 7 / Vista / XP

I want to be able to control which photos to print and at what size -- like you used to be able to in the old Photo Viewer in older versions of Windows rather than the new Metro-style Photos app.


This also has to be in a way that I can explain to a non-technical person over the phone (my Mum).


Options I have considered but don't really want to do:



  • Hack the registry to bring back Windows Photo Viewer - not suitable for luddites

  • Create a Word document with the photos in and print that - do-able, but not quick, easy, intuitive or repeatable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...