Thursday 19 December 2019

microsoft excel - hide/unhide rows based on cell value

Based on a cell value = true or false, I conditionally formatted rows to turn black. That means that I need to scroll down to find the set of rows that did not turn black. I would prefer that all my rows with data remain unexpanded and remain hidden and only expand when cell value = true. Is there a way to unhide the few, select rows when the cell value = true and compress/hide if cell value=false - without using macros; or any macro code suggestion if one is needed. This will forego the scrolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...