Sunday 15 December 2019

keyboard shortcuts - How to copy FAR file manager's output


ping output in far file manager Hi guys, how do I copy FAR-Manager's console output? For example when I use ping command I want to copy it's output text, but not image.


Oh, and I would like to do so with keyboard! :)



Answer



You do it the same way for all Windows Console programs:




  1. Enter Mark mode: Alt+Space, E, K




  2. Mark text using Shift+




  3. Press Enter to copy, or Esc to cancel.






Alternatively, you can redirect the output of a specific command to a file:


ping > output.txt

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...