Thursday 19 December 2019

Hide the file path on the title bar in Sublime Text


I've been using Sublime Text on Linux. I now switched to Windows, and the file path on the title bar is different from Linux: Sublime Text always shows the complete path on the tile bar.


Can I hide it like it is under Linux?



Answer



The Sublime Text behavior is the same on Windows, Linux and OS X. It does not show the full path by default.


To override this, add the following to your settings:


"show_full_path": false

Or remove the setting altogether. The default will be not to show the complete path.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...