Thursday 14 November 2019

windows 7 - have mouse move proportionately between two screens?

I have a computer with two screens.. A laptop with its screen. And another screen that I have connected to it that is much larger.


I can move my mouse from screen 1 (The laptop screen), left to screen 2.


But the problem is that if I move my mouse to near the bottom of screen 2, and right, I cannot get to screen 1. I'd like it so that if my mouse is, at the bottom of screen 2, and I move my mouse right, i'd get to the bottom of screen 1. And that if my mouse was 5% up screen 2, and I moved it to the right, i'd get 5% u pscreen 1.


At the moment, there is a border the right edge of screen 2 at the portion where there's no screen 1.


If I am at the bottom of screen 1, and I move my mouse left, I don't get to the bottom of screen 2, (as you can see from the ctrl panel display it's obvious why). though i'd like to.


As you can see the way Windows works is the border that is shared by screen 2 and screen 1, no issue. The mouse moves across though if it's half way up one screen and you move it across it may not be halfway up the other screen. But where the border isn't shared, then one screen you hit the border, the other screen you get across.


I would like the screens to relate to each other, so that at any position on one screen you can move to the side to the other screen. So the top of one screen relates to the top of the other screen. The bottom of each screen relate. The middles relate. So that even with different sized screens there isn't a portion of a screen where you can't go across.


Is that possible?


enter image description here

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...