Tuesday 19 November 2019

windows 7 - Browser redirects almost all of links to Adfoc.us

Since yesterday, most of users in our region and as far as I know, many other peoples received a lot of link redirection. most of these redirection are going to adfoc.us website. this redirection happens after going to page (not exactly as you go to page) and new URL have no "Back" button.
I understood that the URLs which didn't visited yet are redirecting to adfoc.us websites so if we visit URL A and see the adfoc.us advertising once, we won't see it again if we go to URL A again.


What is the problem and how can I fix it? I use Windows 7 and Google Chrome browser and tried these:



  • Scanning whole my drive for virus and other bad wares

  • Disabling plug-ins and extensions

  • Clearing DNS cache and other caches

  • Using different DNS servers


Redirection example:
Original URL: http://isthisretina.com/
Redirected URL: http://adfoc.us/serve/?id=25497650908175


I also tried to ping the pages I never visited before like linuxmint.com here are the results:
Linuxmint.com: [213.175.215.218] Packets: Sent = 33, Received = 33, Lost = 0 (0% loss)
comodo.com: [91.199.212.176] Packets: Sent = 33, Received = 33, Lost = 0 (0% loss)


And also note that this redirections are stopped 3 hours ago and I don't know is it only for me or for other users, they stopped to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...