Sunday 17 November 2019

What happen when we shutdown system during OS update process

I had an interesting question asked for which I didn’t have any clue. I have Googled around this about haven’t found any result of which help me answer this question. So here are the questions:




  1. The OS Upgrades during installation puts a message “Do not shut down your machine”. If I shut it down the machine become unusable and I have to reinstall the OS?




  2. If the warning is just a caution with no harm done if I power down the machine, how does the update process do this?



No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...