Friday 1 November 2019

linux - Avoid ffmpeg to lose the flv files keyframes


I use ffmpeg to convert my files, but when I do so, I lose the keyframes metadata from my flv files.


The command I use right now is:



$/usr/local/bin/ffmpeg -i %s -ab 96k -ar 44100 -b 500k -r 25 -f flv %s

How can I avoid ffmpeg to delete the keyframes info?


Regards


Zeeshan



Answer



Even though the metadata can be lost during any conversion step, it is always possible to regenerate them later.


There are a few tools that can be used to regenerate keyframe informations, including:



No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...