Wednesday 13 November 2019

language - Changing the Windows XP interface from French to English


My friend bought a laptop in Paris. The current language (in Windows XP) is set to French - I want everything to show up in English.


I am now only able to show or change the regional settings, which just controls changing the keyboard from French to English. I need to change the rest of the interface to English.


How can I do this?



Answer



Unfortunately there is no way you can change the language of the OS. This is also the case with windows mobile devices. Try finding a friend that may have an English version and use your CD key to activate it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...