Wednesday 13 November 2019

How can I increase the number of bookmarks shown in the Chrome omnibox?


When searching through the Chrome omnibox, I would like to increase the number of search results shown. Is this possible?


Please take the following example as a reference:


enter image description here



Answer



It seems that this functionality got reintroduced, albeit in a limited way (max 12 results)


Citing from: https://stackoverflow.com/a/47806290/2453661



chrome://flags/#omnibox-ui-max-autocomplete-matches lets you select a maximum of 12 rows.



I tried it and it worked (Chrome Version 64.0.3282.119).


No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...