Friday 2 August 2019

windows 10 - Mouse cursor appears during Games

from 2 days this problem happening. during game-play(windowed or full-screen) suddenly mouse cursor appears(with a sound notification but nothing shows on the notification area) on the screen and the pointer moving as i move my mouse. i didn't installed any software from couple of days... just installed windows updates (1803 and other ms updates ).


note: when the cursor reaches the top of the screen it comes from bottom it like a loop or something like that... like the snake game.


should i just reinstall the windows? or i can trust on you guys ?


adding the video clip of my problem ... please sees this :video clip of my problem


this is happens in task manager, and this sound coming. video2

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...