Sunday 4 August 2019

Where to download the lastest Windows ISO (legally)?



I have the dreamspark MS license. However, everytime I have to install Windows on my PC, I get many updates and this process is long and boring. Is there any way to download the lastest Windows ISO with updates?


I'm trying to install Windows 7 (but Windows 8 would also be helpful).


Note: I don't want just download windows. I want to download the OS with the lastest updates, those that are downloaded with Windows update after installing it!!


Thanks!



Answer



I don't believe this is legally available. However, you can make your own. The process is called slipstreaming, and there's a guide from TechRadar here. www.rt7lite.com will help you create a slipstreamed ISO, though acquiring all the updates is kind of frustrating.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...