Friday 2 August 2019

efax - electronic fax (sending) services



I'm looking for a service to send faxes. I'd prefer a non-subscription system - I'd rather pay a few bucks each time I need to fax something (once every six months or so!) than a monthly fee and not use it most months.


Anyone had good experiences?


edit: A note that I found Phaxio (https://www.phaxio.com/) which has a lovely API.



Answer



I like FaxIt Nice, which allows you to do pay as you go style faxing with a variety of different options ($5.99 for one off faxes).


Trustfax offers more traditional plans, as does efax.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...