Tuesday 23 July 2019

operating systems - A Dark Theme for Windows 8


Is there any way for me to use Windows 8 in a dark environment? For a long time I had headaches that I couldn't fid their cause. Now, I'm using a dark visual style for my Windows 7 and since then, I haven't have any problems. Now I want to use Windows 8 release preview but I cannot find any way to use it in a dark theme/visual style. I've seen the files needed are patched but couldn't find any visual style. I also searched for 3rd party apps, nothing. I would very much appreciate if you could help me. Thanks.


Pictures below compare Explorer both in dark and Aero visual styles.


Dark Visual Style


Aero



Answer



Themes for Windows 8 is a free website dedicated to changing the appearance of your PC or Tablet with different visual styles, themes, skin packs etc.....


http://windows8themes.ms/


Alternatively I have found this dark theme for Windows 8 on DeviantArt entitled Dark 8:


enter image description here


Available from: http://gr8stylex.deviantart.com/art/dark8-vs-for-windows-8-340960613


Skin Pack is another website to visually alter the appearance of your Windows 8, an example of a dark theme available called Equinox Skin Pack


enter image description here


Available from: http://www.skinpacks.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=89


This is just examples of two dark themes I found from those sites, but i'm sure a variety of others probably exist on them as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...