Sunday 28 July 2019

adware - I updated Windows 10, now "Microsoft Teams" starts each time I log in?


Every time I log in to Windows 10, the following ad pops up:


Windows Team Bloatware


I've done nothing I'm aware of to sign up for teams, and I frankly don't even know what it purports to do. Yet, its not so easy to get rid of. How can I?


What the heck installed it?



Answer



Disable it from the Task Manager's Startup tab. Disabling MS Teams at Startup


Or better yet uninstall both "Microsoft Teams" and "Teams Machine-Wide Installer".


Removing Microsoft Teams


No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...