Sunday 28 July 2019

Set Chrome to go to last used tab after tab is closed

I'm an ex Opera user so, simply because of how I am used to certain behaviors, I wanna create them in chrome. For instance: All new tabs should open at the end of all tabs, not next to the current. There is an extension for that, so its all working fine. Now, in Opera it was like, when you close any tab the focus goes to the tab that you last used/looked at before this one. In Chrome it just shows you the one in front of that tab, order wise. Is there any way to change that ?


Example situation: Browsing News page, opening 4 new news items in new tabs, looking at one, closing it, it should bring me back to the news list that I looked at before that. But currently it would just bring me to any of those other items, which ever is in row.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...