Saturday 27 July 2019

updates - How to know when a webpage is updated?


I'm looking for some way to know when a webpage is updated. This site it's really not very "web 2.0", doesn't have ajax, it seems like plain HTML.


I need a way to get an instant notification when the page is changed/updated.


Is there any app. to do that?


Thanks



Answer



I ended up using NotiPage



NotiPage is a FREE webpages monitoring software. Once you've configured a monitoring alert related to a specific webpage, NotiPage will automatically check this webpage on a periodic basis until all the set criteria are met. At that time, NotiPage will warn you by a visual and audible alert.



Freeware, lightweight, recently updated. Can check every 1 minute.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...