Friday 26 July 2019

windows - Recommendations for utility to paste plain text?

In order to paste unformatted text, I need to paste into notepad, then cut, then paste in my original target app.


I came here looking for a way to avoid this and found How do I cut-and-paste an email, so that paste will be in pure text (stripping all html), but the accepted answer said to do my notepad trick.


This is ridiculous. I'm sick of the cut & paste notepad shuffle.


Are there any utilities which will do this for me?


Ideally, I'd like to be able to paste as plain text by default, but have an easy way to paste with the format on those rare occasions when I'd like to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...