Thursday 18 April 2019

windows 7 - Trying to package a directory of images into a pdf

I have large image directories that I want to quickly package into a single pdf for portability across pretty much all devices. Following the instructions of other questions I have tried a variety of tools in conjunction with cutePDF to unsatisfactory results. I need a solution that:



  • I can quickly tag a directory as the source of images

  • The images are in alphabetical order by filename.

  • The pages of the pdf are the size of the images. This is the biggest issue, pretty much everything I try shoves the images into a standard paper size. It either crops or shrinks it to fit, regardless of size, ratio, or orientation of the image.


Any thoughts? It will need to work on win 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...