Monday 15 April 2019

multi boot - How do I move my current Windows from an ssd to a bigger ssd?

So for months, I have been struggling to live with a 128 GB SSD. The available space of the drive is getting smaller and I had to uninstall some programs over time. I currently have this SSD as my C drive and a 2TB HDD as my second drive where I try to save everything less important.


I am planning on getting a 250GB or even 500 GB SSD. I then would like to move my current Windows 10 image over to the bigger SSD and use the old one as a dual boot drive for Ubuntu.


Is this feasible? And if, how would one proceed in doing this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...