Wednesday 17 April 2019

microsoft excel - How can I use a formula or conditional formatting to format mutilple criteria?

I am trying to do an excel function, either an IF formula or use conditional formatting to do an AND formula.


I need it to produce all three results in one formula, it is:



  1. if the date is before today + 10 days then to mark it blue or "on time"

  2. if the date is before today + 5 days to mark it green or "about to miss"

  3. if the date is after today to mark it red or "over due"


If this is possible, or if there is another way to get the same result, how can I do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...