Thursday 11 April 2019

macos - Mount USB drive as local folder on Mac

I bought an external 1TB USB drive and I want to make my Google Drive use the USB drive instead of my external disk. The reason why I want to do this is because my Google Drive account is 1TB and my local disk is a poor 128 GB SSD. The problem is that the official Google Drive application does not allow me to just point to the folder to sync. It throws me an error and tells me to point to a local folder on my local disk. I would like to cheat the app and make my USB drive look like a local folder; something like ~/MyUsbDrive, where this folder is somehow mapped to my external HD.


Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...