Tuesday 29 October 2019

windows 7 - Creating a bootable CD to install all tablet drivers

I've got a strange question here. I'm currently installing a special version of Windows 7 on a tablet, and upon install, I obviously lose all tablet functionality such as the touch screen. I'm also hitting a second problem, I have one USB port, and when I get to the login screen, my peripherals fail to work so I can't use either a mouse or keyboard. They work just fine in the bios.


So my only thought on how to make this work would be to somehow create a bootable CD that will install all the Windows 7 drivers. Is this possible? can anyone think of an alternative route? I can't install a different image.


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...