Monday 28 October 2019

Upgrading laptop keyboard to backlit one


I have a Dell Vostro 3450 laptop, which supports backlit keyboards. My laptop was bought with a simple, non-backlit keyboard. If I buy a backlit replacement keyboard, will it work right away, or is such upgrade difficult/not possible?


Thanks in advance.



Answer



The backlit replacement keyboard is an optional component to the Dell Vostro 3450 laptop. It will work right away.


To use the backlit feature, press FN +


You may need to install or update to the latest QuickSet application from Dell to have windows properly recognize the hardware.




Useful:


YouTube - How Do I Enable the Backlit Keyboard?


YouTube - Laptop Keyboard Replacement


No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...