Sunday 27 October 2019

Can I save a session in Chrome?


Is there a way to save sessions in Chrome? I'm a longtime Firefox user, and am used to being able to save a session containing multiple tabs so I can go back to it at any time. I'm trying to switch over to Chrome, but without this ability it's not going to happen.


I know that I can set the prefs to open the last-opened tabs at startup, but that's not really the same as true session management.


I'm perfectly happy to install an extension to do this if one exists.



Answer



Session Buddy did the trick for me.



Manage Your Browser Sessions



  • View and save the state of all open browser tabs in the current or past browser sessions.

  • Quickly restore your tabs and resume your web surfing after a browser or system crash.

  • Edit the sessions you've saved and restore them into the desired set of windows at any time.

  • Create a session from a list of URLs and export sessions to text or CSV format.

  • Consolidate sessions and eliminate duplicate tabs with ease.



No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...