Thursday 31 October 2019

osx lion - Firefox- How to change font size of right-click context menu?


Using Firefox v9.0.1 on OS X Lion v10.7.2


In userChrome.css, how do I adjust the font size that appears in the context menu when you right-click on something (like a link) on a web page?


I tried DOM inspector but cannot decipher what I am looking for.


Related to this thread: Firefox- How to change font size of items in folder on bookmarks toolbar?



Answer



The CSS selector for the Right-click context menu is:


#contentAreaContextMenu * {
property: value !important;
}

Example:


contextmenu


Any more userChrome.css tweaks? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...