Thursday 3 October 2019

browser addons - FireFox Gmail Notifier Plugin?


I been using this plugin for year https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/173 and its stopped working for me like 5 days ago. It seems to be because of maybe the new version of firefox since it still works on my XP machine.


After looking at the comments it seems lots of people have this problem. I tried to go to this guys website but it seems to be gone.


So I am assuming this plugin is dead. I need a new one can anymore recommend me one?



Answer



Try WebMail notifier. It has support for both Gmail and Yahoo mail, among others; from the website:



WebMail Notifier checks your webmail accounts and notifies the number of unread emails... Supports: gmail, yahoo, hotmail, daum, naver, empas, nate and more



No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...