Tuesday 24 September 2019

group policy - Windows 10 “Some settings are managed by your organization” (gpedit.msc does not work)

I am using Windows 10 Pro. Suddenly I see a strange warning "Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization."


I Googled it and found a solution something like this :



In the Group Policy Editor (gpedit.msc), go to Computer Configuration/Administrative Templates/Windows Components/Data Collection and Preview Builds.


Find the Allow Telemetry item and double-click it to edit the policies.


Change the setting to Enabled. Change the drop-down menu entry to 3-Full and click Apply.


Now open the item again and change its Setting to Not configured and hit the Save button.



Somehow this is not working in my case, I want to change my start menu but Windows won't allow me being an Admin to the PC.


It looks like this

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...