Tuesday 24 September 2019

ubuntu - How to recover boot options after deleting them with EasyBCD?

I have a dual-boot Asus notebook and I almost-accidentally deleted every boot option with EasyBCD.


Now I can only load Ubuntu, because there are no more boot options on the Windows partition.


Is there a way to boot on Windows again?


I also have a recovery partition (factory reset from Asus), but I can only access it when the first boot screen from windows appears (pressing F9). I can create a new boot option at BIOS, but I don't know what to put on the EFI file patch there. There's some .EFI files on the recovery partition...

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...