Thursday 26 September 2019

worksheet function - Excel help to lock formulas from adjust on cell insert

I have a excel workbook where there is a hidden sheet that basically pulls data from other sheets in the same workbook just using the = formula.


The problem I am having is if I add a column or cells to sheet the formula is pulling data from it adjust the formula on the hidden sheet. I do not want this to happen.


If I insert a new column C and then add data to column C I still want the hidden data sheet to pull the info from that column. Right now it skips column C.


This is the basic formula I am using: ='OME6500 Commissioning '!C2


Is there a way to lock the formula so it does not adjust on cell insertions on the "OME6500 Commissioning" sheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...