Wednesday 25 September 2019

Make reference in two Excel tables in order to automate a calculation

I have a table in excel. My tables stands several feature values for every month (from 1-44) The tables rows stands for the several features and the table columns for the months. I want to create a new table in which I will make a summary for every 6 months. What I want is to automatically when I change the values from the first month to change the values of the second month. A simple example of my tables are: the initial table and the summary table How can automatically make reference and sum calculation in the second table?


enter image description here The image is my initial table and I want to create a new table with columns the S1_15, S2_15, S1_16, S2_16, ... and the rows the same with the first table. The values of tale 2 will correspond to summary of every semester period.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...