Thursday 26 September 2019

macos - How to script Bluetooth on/off and Tethering on Snow Leopard

The Bluetooth / Tethering features in OSX are excellent. But they could be a little bit better. Is there a way to script (via AppleScript?) turning the bluetooth radio on and off, so that I could bind it into a key. No reason to drain battery while not tethered.


It would be even better if the connecting itself could be automated. Now I have to click the Bluetooth icon, then select my phone, and select connect. All unnecessary work I have to repeat many times every day. This could be so much more convinient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...