Friday 27 September 2019

java - JDK-Installer doesn't install

I can't install JDK on my Windows 7 64bit system. I downloaded the latest version (jdk-7u4-Windows-x64.exe) from Oracle and ran it. A warning appeared, because it's a download. I commited to continue. Nothing happened. Thus, I tried again (several times). Without success.


Therefore, I downloaded the installer again and tried as well the 32bit version. But no effect.


Hence, I monitored the hard disk with "Disk Pule":


Created, modified and deleted at the end:


C:\Users\USERNAME\jdk1.7.0_04_combo\java_jdk.exe

2 folders were created in:


C:\Windows\Temp\

And after all, this was modified:


C:\Windows\Prefetch\JDK-7U4-Windows-X64.EXE-341334B2.pf

I am at my wit's end. Any ideas?


Edit: Same problem on another PC with Windows 7 64bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...