Friday 27 September 2019

windows 10 - From "battery plugged in but not charging" to "critical process died"

I have a windows10 hp pavilion laptop.


For my laptop before, I had the error "battery plugged in not charging" when my battery had around 30% left and I followed the steps https://superuser.com/a/777827/331921 to get it to work again. However, this time, I didn't do it and the battery went down to 0%. When I try to reboot it, it leads to critical process died loop and now I'm not sure what to do.


None of the recovery methods work so far, including system restore, reset pc, enter safemode ... etc. Not sure what I can do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...