Friday 19 April 2019

windows - Cannot create external switch on Hyper-V

I am getting the following error when creating an external switch on Hyper-V:


Hyper-V Error


I am running Windows 8.1 x64.


My switch settings are as follows:


External Switch Settings


Event viewer gives me the following errors in Applications and Services Logs -> Microsoft -> Windows -> Hyper-V-VMMS in the order of logging:


1) Timed out trying to acquire network configuration lock, current owner = 'Binding Engine Task Queue Handler'.


2) Switch delete failed, switch = 'C8486DBE-CFB6-4355-99E3-19CD37C6D606': Operation times out (0x80041069).


3) Failed while removing virtual Ethernet switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...