Saturday 20 April 2019

email - Stop sending mail to myself when choosing Reply All in Outlook


My company has set up each mail account with serveral aliases. My default account is firstL@mycompany.com. I also have:



  • first.last@mycompany.com

  • flast@mycompany.com

  • first_last@mycompany.com


The problem is: My account uses the default to sign in and recieve e-mail, firstL@mycompany.com. But, people will send mail to one of my aliases and when I click "reply to all", it sends the e-mail back to me.


How do I configure Outlook (2010) to ignore the reply to all so it doesn't send my own replies to my own account?



Answer



You can't configure that.


But you could add a rule to delete messages you receive from yourself (or move them to another folder).


No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...