Friday 12 April 2019

can I turn off Chrome's "Page(s) Unresponsive" dialog?

Ideally for some pages. I get this message constantly in Chrome 39 for youtube pages. Happens at home and at work, so it's not a CPU problem, both systems have plenty of horsepower, more than enough to play 480p video.


I've tried turning on/off hardware accelaration. No change.


I also see this warning on other pages too. It's annoying because it's just a false positive -- the pages are working fine.


I'd like to completely disable it or just disable it for some pages. Are either of those possible?


Edit: Apparently fixed by the time v43 came out and I checked on this question again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...