Friday 12 April 2019

backup - HP Recovery Manager

Anyone had any experience with HP's Recovery Manager? I backed everything up as suggested, reformatted everything, then ran the recovery manager which copied the data to a folder named System Recovery. Apparently, that's not the same as a Windows Backup. =/ Now what?


Is it safe to just copy the files from Windows Backup straight to my drive C? (Recon I won't be able to copy some parts, especially the Windows folder, but the others could work)


EDIT: Specs are: Notebook, Windows 7. Stored the backup in an external hard drive. In the same folder there's a RecoveryMgr executable which I assume was the Recovery Manager. No Restore.exe

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...