Friday 12 April 2019

amazon web services - Efficient short life FTP server on AWS

I have a website for my business that integrates with other services in my industry. Most of those services send files strictly via FTP to their partners. When I receive a file via FTP, I generate an API request to the server with the website (in this case, the same machine), then I delete the file on the FTP server.


Is there an efficient way that using AWS that I can receive files via FTP, then generate a request?


I'm interested in using some sort of serverless solution like AWS's Lambda, but I'm not sure if it would work or how to go about it.


Note: The FTP server will have multiple users that will generate slightly different requests to my website server.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...