Wednesday 17 April 2019

Alternative to Cisco VPN Client on Windows 10

I'm not expert on this argument, so I don't know which information could be useful. On Windows 8, I succeded in using Cisco VPN Client.


Now I've installed Windows 10, but when I launch the installer, there's a windows popup which says that Cisco VPN Client is not compatible with this version of windows.


I've a .pcf file with all the information of the VPN, is there any way I can use it on Windows 10?


I've read this discussion, but I think that my situation is different: No network connection after upgrading to Windows 10. Cannot rollback to 8.1

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...