Friday 4 October 2019

Type backtick on windows italian keyboard



How can I type a backtick (`) or tilde (~) using my Italian keyboard on Windows 8?


Right now, I'm using ALT+96. Are there any other key combinations?



Answer



Maybe, this is the best solution:


http://sdrv.ms/16LZN8N


Install this keyboard, then remove any keyboard in Control Panel except this new keyboard.
Now you can type these chars:


` (AltGr + ')
~ (AltGr + ì)
À (AltGr + shift + a)
È (AltGr + shift + e)
Ì (AltGr + shift + i)
Ò (AltGr + shift + o)
Ù (AltGr + shift + u)
® (AltGr + r) registered
© (AltGr + c) copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can I VLOOKUP in multiple Excel documents?

I am trying to VLOOKUP reference data with around 400 seperate Excel files. Is it possible to do this in a quick way rather than doing it m...